The Reed Family

The family that fiddles together, stays together.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Richardson Calf

Let the branding begin! There were three calves to brand, so our family took one and Brittany and Bridget's family each took one as well. Ben threw down the calf first. While the boys got his back. :)
Here we are all getting into position, but before we knew it, the calf got up and was ready to run!
So I threw down the calf the second time.
As I was throwing the calf down, somehow I ended up underneath the calf! We were all laughing so hard. After all the boys got back on the calf, I was able to go free.

Now we are officially ready and good to go.
Devin was helping me hold the legs.
Calvin was doing his part by sitting on the calf's neck.
Ben was the official brander. The boys loved the work and especially the dirt!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home