The Reed Family

The family that fiddles together, stays together.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What caught on fire?





The big cottonwood tree!! It was the most beautiful tree when we first moved into that house. We put a big rope swing in the tree and would swing over the sump. (the pond that would hold all the left over irrigation water) Then they dried up the sump and the pour tree got so thirsty and soon feel over. About two weeks ago I was down in QC for my dad's birthday and I just left Briana's house and was heading down Rittenhouse when I smelt smoke. When I turned onto Cloud I saw smoke coming from mom and dad's house. Which isn't uncommon, we have bon fires there all the time so I assumed we were doing that for dinner to celebrate dad's birthday. When I was about to turn into the drive way I saw the fire trucks. That pour tree caught on fire and it was huge. It was a couple of days before the tree quit smoking. There is always something exciting going on at the Reed house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home