The Reed Family

The family that fiddles together, stays together.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lehi Days Rodeo

Here are a few pictures of the Rescue Race from the Lehi Days Rodeo. We always have such a fun time at this rodeo!
Here is James and Tara (Larissa's sister)
Here is James and Larissa.
Here is Jared and Lindsay Davis.

And here is Jared and Ben Horne. He's a cousin that we saw there so those boys decided to ride together.

And Jared, James and Lindsay won first place in the grocery race for the 2nd year in a row!
Great job!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun!!! I miss riding horses. The look on Jared's face on the third pic down is a look of determination!!!! HAHAHA.

April 6, 2009 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger iheartmesa said...

Hi, cool rodeo pictures! I have a blog about events in Mesa and I was searching for pictures of Lehi Days and found your post. I was wondering if you don't mind if I use the top picture of this postto tell people about Lehi Days this year? It won't be too large and no one will be able to recognize anyone in it, but I thought it was a neat picture. Also, I was planning on leaving a link for credit for the photo back to your blog but I could leave that out if you'd like. Thanks!

February 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home