The Reed Family

The family that fiddles together, stays together.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our Trip to Thatcher

Dad called me Monday morning and asked if I wanted to go with him and John to see Brittany and baby Mayley. How could I say no to that!? So we all loaded up and drove to Thatcher. Devin and Ashton came along for the ride.
She is so small and cute! She stayed asleep the entire time that she was there!
Don't I look good holding a girl. I think that I better do alot of practicing if I ever get lucky enough to have one of my own!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon, Launa, & boys said...

So cute. Were they ever really that small? Now, is that your dad or mine?!

December 8, 2007 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know! They look so similiar!

December 9, 2007 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home